- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS contains euglobal III which may inhibit granulation tissue formation and joint nodulations.
- ROSEMARY ct. CINEOLE
- BIRCH for cortisone-like pain relief
- SPRUCE for endorphin release
- WINTERGREEN for bone pain. The topical analgesic effect of the methyl salicylate in wintergreen (and birch) essential oil is equivalent to aspirin (salicylic acid). However, 5 milliliters of wintergreen is equivalent to 25 aspirin, such that care must be taken for its anti-platelet properties (bleeding).
- PARAMYCENE is a mild analgesic to peripheral nerves. It is in cajeput [6.8%], summer savory [7%], thyme vulgaris [21%], ginger CO2, and lemongrass ct. myrecene [5%]. Lemongrass is also beneficial for healing ligaments.
- HELICHRYSM ct. SEROTINUM contains halidiones which acts as a nerve restorative, and invigors arterial blood circulation.
- SAINT JOHN'S WORT topically as herbal oil infusion
- HOLY BASIL similar anti-inflammatory potency to NSAIDS.
- BLACK PEPPER contains b-caryophyllene, an inflammatory.
- GERMAN CHAMOMILE contains camazulene, a strong anti-inflammatory, and bisbolol an antiphlogistic. Its anti-inflammatory action is similar to, but much less potent than, a corticosteroid (without the side effects).
- VETIVER rubifacient
- SPIKE LAVENDER decrease stiffness, and benefits soft tissue injury.
- BLACK PEPPER rubifacient at 3.4% dilution. Add 3% spike lavender for stiff joints.